We rely on maximum availability and stability to ensure that existing processes are not significantly interrupted. But what happens in case something doesn't work?
Then a quick solution is needed. If required, our experts will be able to directly access your system via our remote maintenance module in order to fix the problem right away. Once the controller parameters have been read it is possible to, for example, remotely detect the error and to get the system running again through reparametrisation.
But what can be done if, e.g., a feeding bowl hums or the parts output is too low? Obviously not every problem can be solved using remote maintenance. That is why our service team members will gladly visit you to perform potential maintenance or repair tasks. And if you urgently need a spare part, we will gladly make it available to you as quickly as possible and without any complications.
Our service at a glance:
- Consultation and optimisation of applications on site
- Repair service
- Remote maintenance via TeamViewer
- Phone support
- Product training at the customer's facilities or at Afag
- Calculations and design of applications
- A 24-month guarantee from the time of commissioning (not exceeding 27 months from delivery)
- Implementation of OEM solutions
- Large download area (e.g. CAD, technical data sheets, operating manuals)